Thursday 7 December 2017

well....

So im waiting for everything to get on track. i saw a doctor yesterday and as i haven't seen her before we had to go through everything but she only went off of what was written down in afew appointments before so kind of pointless. i went there because i have got my hc2 certificate so i could finally get some meds to help cope with the pain and maybe help me feel 'normal' again or at least so i don't feel the weight of the pain pulling my in and trying to rip me apart. i want a moment a single moment where the pain goes or at least fades into the background so i can wash my hair without having the pain take over and i have to rest or even so i can walk up some steps and not want to crash through them. i went to the doctors to see if i could get some medication that they haven't already tried and had them not work but the doctor just said that she cant she needs to read my notes and get back to me sometime in the new year i cant cope till then i struggle with my days as it is and im still being told to take some medication that doesnt work that ive had before. im trying to continue to do my physio help outs but im struggling to do that. i got so bad the other day that i did take a different painkiller that wasnt pescribed to me but it helped to get me to sleep i told the doctor and she said oh well thats not used to help with fibro and i said well it helped but she still ignored me.
I dont know anymore i dont know how much longer i can hide my pain or how much longer i can cope i want to function like a person i want to be able to do things and not be held back by a condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment